wonderful cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 03, 2007
I HAD A WONDERFUL TIME ON MY CRUISE IT WAS MY FIRST TIME BUT I WILL BE BACK. WHAT I LOVED THE MOST WERE THOSE PEOPLE THAT WORK SERVING THE PUBLIC THEIR DINNERS AND THE BAR STAFF AND ROOM CLEANING ALL OF THESE PEOPLE WERE OUTSTANDING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS CRUISE. EVRYONE WAS SO FRIENDLY, THEY ALL MAKE YOU FEEL AT HOME.

outstanding service

i have never seen service like this. outstanding!

Pros: the employees were outstanding never have i seen service like this before

Cons: prices of the alcohol and soda were high, and i really think those employees should be making alot more money

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!