First Cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: November 26, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
This was our first cruise. My husband was not looking forward to it. But from the first day we had such a good time that HE is searching for another cruise. The staff, food, and entertainment were great. I had high expectations and they were all met.

Any kind of food you can think of.

I missed some shows but what I say was very entertaining.

Talking with the staff was a great joy. They were very polite and helpful.

The ship was clean, had a problem with the toilets the last day.

Very, very comfortable bed.
Cococay was beautiful. We snorkled, rented the mats to float in the water but it was a little cold so I wished I had waited until we got to the the beach to check water temp. We rented from the ship the night before. BBQ was great.
Nassau was dissappointing. I was a little uneasy and the traffic was unbelievable. We took a water taxie to the Atlantis, that was nice.
Don't Miss: Atlantis

Pros: FOOD

Cons: PRICES ON ALCOHOL

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!