Bahamas Cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: May 14, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
Overall, the ship was very nice. I was a little disapointed inthe size of the staterooms, but I do understand that for shorter cruises, the staterooms are smaller.

I was not very impressed with the food.

Stateroom was a little small and for us in a bad location.

Don't Miss: Don't miss the Atlantis tour in Paradise Island
Cococay was very nice. Royal Carribean threw the guests a wonderful barbecue on the island for lunch. The only thing I did not like was the misinformation we were given when we tried to book jet skiing.

Pros: I really enjoyed the service on the ship as well as the level of activities offerred.

Cons: The staterooms were too small and out stateroom was on deck 9, right below where the life boats were hanging, so we could hear them clanging against the side at times.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!