A "Fantastic" cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: February 01, 2007
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I thought the ship was very well kept, the rooms were nice with comfy beds. Our stateroom attendant was great he made us feel at home. The bar servers were very outgoing and freindly people, the Windjammer Buffet was excellent food, and there was a lot to do with fun games, shows, and clubs for all ages.

The food was GREAT!! I wish I could go back because I miss the food, especially from the Windjammer Buffet.

The shows were great, the clubs were decent, and the games they had were okay. They could use another club for college age people.

The staff on this cruise were amazing, in America you do not see workers like these ones. They were very freindly, outgoing, and helpful. I was impressed

The ship is the oldest of the Royal Caribbean fleet, but it looked very nice and is up to date.

The stateroom was small, not a lot of room, but the beds were extremely comfortable. I never woke up once during the night so that is good, and the stateroom attendant did a fine job in keeping it clean for us.

Pros: The crew was awesome, food was amazing, and CocoCay was beautiful

Cons: The whirlpools weren't working the entire trip, and you have to be 21 to drink.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!