Awsome Cruise

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas Holiday (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: December 29, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
I sailed on the Sovereign of the Seas by Royal Carribean. This was great. I decided to go with the junior suit for this cruise and was very pleased.
I sailed for the New Years Cruise to the Bahamas and Cocoa Cay. due to high winds on Cocoa Cay we had to stay over night in Nassau, I didn't mind that at all. the Captain had to make a decision and made a good one. the next evening we pulled out of port at 9 pm the Captain stayed a little longer by pulling around as close to the Atlantis Resort as he could. Oh, this was New Years Eve. we celebrated by watching fireworks over the Island and Atlantis. I thank the Captain very much for this special treat..the next day we hit Cocoa Cay. this too was a great day and lots to do ...Now the service..our waiter was the best I ever had his name is Zoltan, he's from Hungary which was great too due to that my mom is also from Hungary and could talk to someone from her home country.. Franklin was our room attendant who was great. he kept our room clean and organized...This was my moms first cruise in 50 years she is now hooked on it..and looks foreward to her next cruise...Thanks again Price line and Royal Carribean..

Don't Miss: Atlantis.

Don't Miss: Resting under the palm trees .

Pros: The service was outstanding.

Cons: The Pirate and Dungeons Tour and the Harbor Tour times clashed. so I could only go on one or the other..

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? Yes!