Boring...Never Again

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: December 01, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
Our group returned on 12/23/06 on the 4 dayer. First I would like to say I am not new to cruising but I need to say this ship has a lack of entertainment. We went to a show and also saw the comedian but if you like to party, this is not the ship. The ship closed down by 2 a.m. even on the night of the deck party. Staterooms on deck 2 smell like feces and urine. It was so bad I got sick. Beware. I did not enjoy the food in the dining room and I am not a picky eater. We enjoyed the sandwich station in the windjammer. This is our first time sailing on Royal Cariibean and it will be our last. We had a few couples with us who were first time cruisers and they thought it was pretty boring also.

Windjammer - Sandwiches were good

This was not a "fun" ship at all. Everything was closed down by 2 a.m. even the NIGHT CLUBS??????

Staterooms on decks 2 and 3 smelled really,really bad

The stateroom on this ship are much smaller than the other cruise lines. No safes in the rooms.

Pros: Cocoa Cay

Cons: Staterooms, Food

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas? No.