A Great Relaxing Vacation!!!!!!

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

4 Night Bahamas (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 17, 2006
The staff was very friendly and helpful. The cabin was just the right size for two people. I can't say anything bad about the ship everything was great!!! We cruised to Nassau, Bahamas and Cococay, we had a great time at Cococay, it rained for about a hour and then the sun came out, BOY, did the sun come out! If you cruise to Nassau, you must go to Atlantis, it is unbelieveable! Just be warned if you take a taxi be prepared they drive CRAZY!!! The food in the Mirage dining room was very tasty. My advise to eat at the early seating (6:00) not at 8:30, because after you eat all the food that is served to you, you are so stuffed that you can't do anything else. I couldn't ask for a better vacation.

The food was WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I probably gained 100lbs.

Every show we saw was very entertaining. I think the show that I liked the best was the dueling pianos, make sure you sheck it out. It's not what you think it would be!

The staff was great. The waiters in the Mirage dining room were excellent.

The ship was very clean, except sometimes the toilet wouldn't flush, when we called to report about the toilet a maintentance man came within 20 mins.

The cabin was just the right size for two people, you don't need anything any bigger because all you do is sleep in there. Be careful when you take a shower the stall is little and the floor gets all wet.
It was very crowded at the straw market, and hot but it was July afterall. The people was very friendly and didn't bug you like they did the first time I visited Nassau about 3 years ago.
Don't Miss: You have got to go visit Atlantis on Paradise Island.
This was the second time I have been to Cococay and other that the hour of rain it was great. We just enjoyed the sun, we walked to the small pier and saw 1 hugh stingray and 2 small ones, we also saw some very interesting fish. It was great.

Pros: From the time we checked in at the pier, everything was great, even the overcast skies, we didn't care we were just excited about getting out of town. The skies cleared after a while and we only had maybe one afternoon of rain and that didn't last very long. The crhise staff was wonderful, friendly.

Cons: The long lines at the buffet but I guess that is to be expected.