First time cruise - and the best!

Sovereign of the Seas Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: April 01, 2006
Ship: Sovereign of the Seas
It was my first time on a cruise ship, and I came to Port Canaveral from Europe to go on this special vacation. The ship might be over 17 years old right now, but there is no place where you can see her age. Everyone is so friendly on that ship, there was absolutely nothing to be concerned about. I I would get a chance to get on a cruise ship again, I would for sure go again with Royal Carribbean and the Sovereign of the Seas!

Pros: Friendly staff, ship in perfect shape

Cons: 4 day Bahamas is too short...