Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A good cruise

Sail Date: October 06, 2008

This was my third cruise on this ship and it was as good as the first. Even if the cost of drinks was way to high ( 26 dollars for 5 to 6 beers and 8 to 11 dollars for a mixed drink) . I not sure I will cruise again, when You can get some real nice all incullsive trips for around the same price. I do understand that everything has gone up but lets get real 26 dollars for a six pack. The ship was real clean and in good shape for the age. I asked my wife to marry me seven years ago on this ship. But not sure if I'll cruise again.

Pros: This is a grate ship, I hate to see it go. The staff is awsome

Cons: The price of drinks, 26$ a six pack

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
We always love Cococay it is a grate and lovely place for a good day of relaxation.

Don't Miss: Atlantis