Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing cruise and staff!

Sail Date: September 12, 2008

Very impressed. This was my first cruise and it was above and beyond my expectations. The staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful. The food was surprisingly delicious and the alcohol was not overpriced as I expected. The shows were entertaining and very well put together. The ship was very clean and taken care of. I look forward to my future cruises with Royal Caribbean and will recommend this ship and cruise line to anyone. Overall, I loved the ship and the cruise and was completley impressed with everything.

Pros: Food, service, staff, ship events

Cons: Wish the casino was 24 hours

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Beautiful! The beach was so nice and clean, a nice change from the east coast beaches i'm used to. Many activities, kayaks, jetskis. parasailing....
Beautiful. We rented a scooter and drove around the whole island. Fabulous time!