Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Cruise Review - Horrible Experience

Sail Date: August 29, 2008

We were first time cruisers and had the unfortunate to happen, we did not make the ship because we were one minute late getting to the gate. They refused to let us in. We arrived at 4:02 pm and we were told that we could not go aboard due to the late arrival. Royal Caribbean offered us to meet the ship in the Bahamas but, paying for a flight at the last minute would have been very overwhelming financially. They did not offer the next available cruise date for that ship which would have been 9/1/08 as another alternative. They also told me that I totally lost my money and nothing would be refunded nor will their be any other form of customer service extended. I will never utilize Caribbean Cruises ever again. I have lots of friends who have traveled with them in the past and I wil be sure to let them know of my unstatisfied experience and try my best to persuade them not to utilize them for their upcoming cruise vacations.

Pros: Nothing

Cons: Royal Caribbean Customer Service Sucks!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.