Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Returning to the first RCL ship

Sail Date: June 30, 2008

Great service at ever level! The Soverign of the Seas will soon be leaving the RCL fleet, book it now and see the great service the staff still offers. We sailed it in 1991 for the first time when it was doing 7 nights Eastern. Our table waiter was Donald Mamby and he did the greatest job. On our 6/30/08 cruise he was our Head Waiter..It was great he see him again. I thank RCL for recognizing a couple of old Crown & Anchor Society Diamond members.

I also want to thank my agent at , Clint Ammon. He's a friendly knowledge guy and always helpful in selecting a cruise. Whether you're looking for a "less expensive" 3 night cruise or a longer European cruise in "the high rent district" Clint is the man you should call. No pressure, just a positive professional.

Bill Weeks/Miami, FL

Pros: The ship is in beautiful condition. The staff was friendly and outgoing. The entertainment was excellent, the food was good, even our category F1 cabin was acceptable.

Cons: while a new standard when the ship entered service, the new ships offer more ammenities

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Dine ar's the best restaurant in all the islands. Sure it's pricey, however, it's a fun enjoyable place and the food and dining experience is among the best in the don't need a tie or socks.
Don't Miss: play golf at The Ocean Club on Paradise Isalnd, it's the best course Greg has designed.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I enjoy strolling in the gin clear waters and stopping at Coconut Willie's for a cold beer...I rode a jet ski and at one point I started one my age should be having this much fun alone...
Don't Miss: jet ski's & parasailing