Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Experience

Sail Date: May 23, 2008

The ship and crew were outstanding. The food and shows were top rated. I have recommended this cruise to several folks after returning home.

Pros: Meeting new folks, the crew was outstanding & polite, Cococay Beach was wonderful, the art auction was absolutely great!!!

Cons: Nassau..........wasn't what I thought it would be. My wife and I didn't enjoy that part of the stop

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
My family enjoyed the setting and atmosphere. The beach and cook out were great!!!