Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

My First Cruise

Sail Date: February 04, 2008

This was my first cruise experiance and it was spoiled by the fact that the room had flooding everynight and we were not moved until the 3rd night to a different room. My husband slipped in the bathroom late at night and almost seriously injured himself. We did not get a ships officer to review the situation until we went to the pursers desk and created a scene. This situation should have been taken care of more promptly.

Pros: The experiance.

Cons: Our bathroom flooded everynight

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Don't Miss: Atlantis

Don't Miss: The Atlantis Hotel and Casino. Spectacular

Don't Miss: The Atlantis Hotel and Casino. Spectacular
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This is a well maintained area with good services. I would visit this area again if I ever went cruising again.
Don't Miss: Beach