Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Not a good first cruise.

Sail Date: November 26, 2007

I guess I had expected a lot. I watch too much TV. Thought I did my homework, but I didn't. Next time I hope to do better. Do not take this ship for the first crusie.

Pros: Not a lot at all.

Cons: Things started to late in the evening.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Water was too cold, rented a float the night before. Couldn't get in. It was non-refundable. Next time I wouldn't rent anything until that day to make sure the conditions were ok. Husband loved the snorkling, he had a great time with that.
Don't Miss: none for me
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Don't Miss: none for me
We had a good time. The straw market is very big. They will worry you to death but keeping talking them down. Loved walking the streets and looking around.