Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

more than I expected

Sail Date: November 01, 2007

This was me and my husband's 2nd cruise and we loved it. Although after reading other reviews prior to going on this cruise, it still did not prepare me for the smell that greeted me on the deck our cabin was on. But after about 2 days it seemed to have disappeared. Other than that our total experience was very nice. The food was not what I had expected, it was BETTER!!!!!!! I give 2 thumbs up to the cooks for their garlic tiger prawn shrimp and steak. It was awesome!!!!!!!!! The Cococay Island was absolutely beautiful !!!!!!!!! This was a well kept ship to be as old as it is. I commend the staff for the upkeep of this vessel. I would recommend this ship to others. It's worth the money.

Pros: the food

Cons: smell in the hallways on the 3rd deck

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!