Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Nice Cruise

Sail Date: November 05, 2007

Just sailed on the Sovereign of the Seas. The experience was ok, it was a good value so, we certainly got more than we paid for. I love Royale Caribean, this was my ninth cruise and fifth with Royal Caribean. We felt as though this particular ship was a bit out dated and the staff was marginal at best. Again...it was certainly worth what we paid for but if you are looking for a memory to remember for life, choose another Royal Caribean ship. The service from was outsanding. I work full time so the fact that you can speak to a real person that is more than willing to help you 24/7 speaks volume. By the way...thanks to the customer reviews, I was not totally surprised. I will book my next cruise through but it will be on a newer ship. Hope this helps.

Pros: The Casino

Cons: The Food

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Relaxing
Don't Miss: Snorkeling
Atlantis
Don't Miss: Lazy River
Atlantis
Don't Miss: Lazy River
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Relaxing