Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"It could have been better"

Sail Date: September 24, 2007

The ship was not too bad. They said they'd refurbished most of it - however there could have been more done. They were varnishing the arm rails the last night on the ship so we were unable to use the stairs in the middle or sit in the chairs around the store area.

Pros: getting away

Cons: the staff not being nice to each other

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I LOVE this place and will spend the entire day here some day when (if) I go back!
people in the straw market here pretty much attack you so beware.. attack as in wanting you to buy their things
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)