Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

great getaway!!

Sail Date: June 15, 2007

This was my first cruise with Royal Caribbean, although I have cruised with otherblines. I was suitably impressed. Even though our ship was older, it was well maintained. There was an abundance of competent and friendly staff who took very good care of us. The side tours at the ports of call were varied and enjoyable. It was a greast vacation!

Pros: All my needs were taken care of by the wonderful staff!

Cons: The cruise was too short. I didn't want to leave the ship when it was over!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
On Cococay I decided to parasail for the first time. This was not an easy decision for a 57 year old school teacher! The excursion was a lot of fun! The staff was helpful and informative. It made this experience a memorable one to share with friends and family when I got home.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)