Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fabulous Cruise!!!

Sail Date: April 30, 2007

This was my 4th time on this ship and it just gets better everytime. The staff is amazing, the service flawless, the shows were top notch. The new cruise director, Mike, seems to have brought so much energy to the shows and believe me you will NOT be disappointed. The wait staff were incredibly accommodating and friendly. The farewell show and friendship parade made me feel I can not wait to go back. I have cruised on 5 other cruise lines and although I had a good time I never felt pampered, here you Will feel pampered. Royal Caribbean sure knows how to do it right!!!!!!!!!!

Pros: The Shows, The Food and The Service

Cons: Rooms were a Little Small but who cares I was hardly in it anyway :)

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Don't miss the Atlantis, it has it all. The Aquarium was amazing.
Don't Miss: Aquarium
Don't miss the Atlantis, it has it all. The Aquarium was amazing.
Don't Miss: Aquarium
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Very Relaxing Port. Bring a book and a bathing suit you will love it. Then if you feel like snorkeling, paddle boating or diving they are there too!!!!!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)