Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

It was a pleasure,double,triple, etc.,et

Sail Date: April 20, 2007

Your ship was ship-shape. Keep up the good trend. People need to feel that they received good value for the money they spent. My wife and I feel that we received good value for our money +++++.

Pros: Overall I can't find any fault.

Cons: Everything was good . Honestly a good value for money.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Honestly I feel terribly for the poor people of the Bahamas. I believe in this motto. "Let those who are not striving for excellence move aside for those who are. The port area and the stores are a disgrace. The vendors of the straw market need better accomodations. They need to diversify their products. Not everybody bundled and huddled in the same crampy, dimly lit,chokey space.