Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

First Time Cruisers

Sail Date: April 06, 2007

The ship was very well maintained. It was clean & shiney.

Pros: The ship was nice and clean. The Crew was extremley nice and fun.

Cons: The food. The dueling piano's - the show was all about money and tipping.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Went on a water taxi to Paradise Island. Great beaches. Little or no direction from the ship you were pretty much on your own, but that was OK with us.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
What a nice island. Relaxation + coco loco drinks for kids and adults. Surprise the crew members work the island. I hated the Jet Ski's and the manager was rude, so I asked foe my money back and got it. You don't have to do anything you don't like.
Don't Miss: The snorkling - beautiful fish, clear water. A GREAT experience for the entire family!
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)