Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Sail Date: March 09, 2007

From the time of check in until we departed, my experience with Royal Caribbean and Sovereign of the Seas was outstanding. Our accommodations were comfortable and our room steward was always helpful and diligent in his duties. Our dining room experience was excellent. The head waiter and his assistant were a delight and the food marvelous. I found everything on-board easy to navigate... we never did get lost trying to find our way around! The entertainment was terrific and extremely..."entertaining." Would I choose Royal Caribbean again... youbetcha! Would I recommend Royal Caribbean...youbetcha.

Pros: The ship, the accommodations, the service, the staff, the food... all excellent

Cons: There was not one thing that I was not pleased with.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!