Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

excellent ship for a weekend getaway@@

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

I love Sovereign of the Seas!!! She is great from the getgo!!! She is great for the first time cruisers and if you just want to get away for 3 or 4 days!! I have been on her 2 times before. Once before she was refurbished (wonderful then) and once after, even better now. I am getting ready for my 3rd sailing on her in 15 days!!!
If you haven't cruised before, this is the one to start with. Nobody beats the royal treatment you get aboard her. Hence the name ROYAL Caribbean!!!

Pros: everything

Cons: nothing

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!