Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

The Best Getaway ever!!

Sail Date: February 01, 2007

I'd like to say that this was one of the best vacations I have ever taken. I had read some of the previous reviews and I was a little nervous!! I was sooo happy with Sovereign and Royal Carribean - I would recommend it to everybody. Every single member of the Royal Carribean staff was wonderful - they always had a smile and was willing to assist. The food was fabulous. The accomodations were wonderful and the ammenities were as promised.

The shows were fabulous - from the dancers to the comedian and especially the Cruise Director and all the various staff members that made our trip wonderful!!

Thanks again, and Royal Carribean. My friends and family and I plan to make this a yearly event!!

Pros: Everything from the food to the service (John the waiter) to the islands!!

Cons: I wish we had more time!!

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!