Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Awesome and Fun Cruise

Sail Date: February 12, 2007

As I mentioned I love the Soveriegn of the Seas, from imbarcation to disimbarcation....it's run so smoothly it's a pleasure to cruise...no hassles...nice people...always a fun crowd it seems. The Entertainment was outstanding...We had a great time. Can't wait to go next spring...I'm taking my 6 sisters, my aunt and my sister in-law on a Diva's Cruise with the Soveriegn in April 2008, I've already booked it. Counting the days. Thanks. B. Ceroy.

Pros: I love Sovereign of the SEAS ...the entertainment, games, food, staff. Wonderful

Cons: Some of the venues...like the Casino and Kareoke bar could have better ventalation, cooler...at time it seems very stiffling.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!