Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Extrordinary,Fabulous

Sail Date: February 09, 2007

For a 3 day cruise I can only say this was the best. If this was a 10 day cruise I would be cruise heaven. I cannot thin k of anything which was bad. The crew was excellent, the food was fabulous and the entertainment was tremendous. I would reccomend this cruise to anyone who needs a 3 day brain rest.

Pros: Food,Crew,Classy

Cons: Nothing

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

First time there and will be returning for a week. I have been to many Islands and felt Nassau/Paradise Island was great. No riff raff from locals at all, which you find at so many of the islands.
Don't Miss: Gotta visit the Atlantis