Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A great cruise

Sail Date: February 05, 2007

The ship was clean. The activities were plenty and very entertaining. You could do a lot or do a little. The food in the dining room was wonderful and plentifull.
The food in the windjammer was OK The deli section was not what I would call a deli. But overall I have done this cruise before and I would do it over again.

Pros: The amount of activities and the Piano Bars

Cons: Too many activiities scheduled at the same time.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
The food was overcooked cold and the cakes were stale. But the Island was beautiful and relaxing.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Been here many times. I find it boring because I have been here many times.
Don't Miss: Atlantis
Been here many times. I find it boring because I have been here many times.
Don't Miss: Atlantis