Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Fun, but the weather got us....

Sail Date: December 08, 2006

Being my 17th cruise I knew what to expect..No surprises ..I hadnt been on the Sovereign since her renovations..VERY needed and VERY good outcome..She is still one of our favorite ships..We had two of our kids with us that hadnt cruised before ..They had a blast but were very upset that all of our beach adventures had to be called off due to bad weather,,Great call on the Captains behalf..He steered us out of the messy stuff and no one in our party was seasick and the weather where we coasted to was nice..The entertainment on this voyage (Dec 8th-11th) was GREAT!! I Best we have seen for a while..The ship was decorated beautifully for the holidays...Already planning our next trip on the new Fredom of the Seas ..Will always book with !! Never a problem with tickets or questions...Thanks!

Pros: 17th cruise and ready for number 18!!

Cons: had to skip the private island of coco cay due to weather

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

horse and buggy a must!!!
horse and buggy a must!!!