Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Girls Cruise

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

I had the best time on this cruise. Went with 5 other ladies! I think I saw every show. I even went to the spa and had a massage, it was wonderful. The food was okay, the service was a bit shakey the first night. They seemed to be rushing us and they forgot a lot of the things that we asked for, but the head waiter took care of that and the rest of our meals were wonderful. I can't say the food was top notch but it was good. Our cabin person was the best. I have been on many cruises with my spouse, and also with couples. This was my first ladies cruise and it was wonderful. We want to do it again soon.

Pros: Entertainment

Cons: The food was adequate

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!