Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

nice weekend get-away

Sail Date: December 15, 2006

I have been on this ship 4 times and enjoy the weekend get-aways they offer. This was the first time I have something bad to say about the cruise, and its because of other passengers in a cabin down the hall from ours. These folks smoked so much in their cabin that the smell was sicking each time we walked by. We had to hold our breath each time we passed by to get to our cabin. I and other passengers in the area complained to the room steward but nothing was done. Thank god we were not next door to these rude, stinking people or I would have been sick from the smell the whole trip. At what point will the crew step in and correct a problem like this?

Pros: ships crew were nice, ship stayed clean

Cons: a cabin down the hall from us were smoking in the the room so bad that we had to hold our breath when we walked by. Thank god we weren't next to that room(8036). The crew should have done somthing about the smell.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!