Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

You get what you pay for...

Sail Date: December 08, 2006

It was a great cruise for the money. You'll always have a great time when you travel with 22 of your friends! I was a little disappointed in the activities that were planned at the last minute since we didn't stop in Cococay, because of the weather. We were told by the crew the "Quest" show was going to take place. Later on that night, we found out that because we didn't stop in Cococay, they were not going to have the "Quest" show. Don't understand why that is, but that was the way it was.
I was not impressed with the quality of the food. The last cruise I took they had a true 24hr buffet, gourmet dinners and sushi bar. The buffets on this cruise were not opened after midnight for your late night munchies and you had to pay extra for room service.
The piano bars and dance clubs were a lot of fun and the staff was awesome. Arlene, out stateroom attendant, was very accommodating. Fresh towels, ice and she even brought me safety pins for my dress.
Marco and Dagen were two of our servers. They remembered our names and made dinner special by remembering silly things like the kind of rolls we liked.
There were pros and cons with this ship, but I must say I had a BLAST and I will never forget the people I met and memories I made on this trip!

Pros: How accomodaing the staff was.

Cons: Seas were too rough and didn't get to stop in Cococay

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

LOVE Senior Frogs and the Fish Fry row of local food!
Don't Miss: Senior Frogs and Straw market
LOVE Senior Frogs and the Fish Fry row of local food!
Don't Miss: Senior Frogs and Straw market