Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A very memorable experience

Sail Date: November 06, 2006

My husband I went on the cruise to celebrate our 6 year anniversary.We really enjoyed the food and the great room service.we will definitely be sailing again soon on the Sovereign of the Seas.

Pros: The room service,good food and nice ship.

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? Yes!

We liked the shops,the vip tour and the friendly people.We really enjoyed fincastle and hotel Atlantis,it was an amazing experience.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
My husband and I enjoyed the scenic view,the hammocks and the nature trail.He like to coco locos.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)