Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Could have been better

Sail Date: October 01, 2006

I felt the attention given to me when I complained/reported that my toilet did not work from day one was far below my expectations. I was not offered a new cabin, the cabin attendant did not seem to care when I told him the toilet did not work and needed cleaning and no one even acknowledged my in operable toilet. We had to use a public restroom when we had to go to the bathroom. Some of theTowels in the bathroom given to us for showering were torn and frayed. Never given a clean bar of soap to use. Ice bucket had old water in it when we entered our cabin on the very first afternoon. At the drink stations by the pool the glasses were dirty and the beverages were not mixed properly. Lemonaide was so strong and ice tea was also strong. not properly mixed.. I must also say that I did find a good number of attendants on the ship not to be too friendly. especially around the bar and pool areas. I do not think I would recommend this ship to my friends unless I was totally made of aware of improvements.

Pros: Liked the private Island the best

Cons: Far below my expectations in cabin cleanliness/toilet did not work

Recommends Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED)? No.