Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Amazing experience

Sail Date: September 01, 2006

My husband and myself went on our first cruise on SOS (Sovereign of the Seas) and it was great from the time we set our eyes on the beautiful ship from the bus. Upon entering on the ship we had a great lunch, met people from all over the world. Went out the the pool for a welcome party and party we did. It was so much on the ship to do. we had aball. The only thing that suprised me was when we arrived at cococay island. I did not know we had to get a tender boat to the island.(that was a suprise to me.) CocoCay island was beautiful and the lunch on the island was very good, the straw market was o.k. Also Naussau was wonderful. We rode the mopad bike around the island it was GREAT. All in all the whole cruise was great and the next time I go on an cruise instead of two of us cruising it will be seven of us.

Pros: the food, the welcome party by the pool, the entertainment

Cons: small state room