Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Wonderful experience

Sail Date: August 07, 2006

The ship itself was amazing. I loved every room that I went into. It was definately an experience for me and my fiance. The different events were wonderful. It was all something that I would not do on a regular basis at home and I enjoyed it very much.

Pros: I love the cleanliness and the friendliness onboard

Cons: I did not like the fact that the dress code was not inforced especially at the captains dinner. People wore t-shirts and sneakers and i felt that was very inapropriate for that event

Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
I loved the island the water was beautiful. We even got chased by a stingray in the water. My fiance loved the parasailing and he wants to do it again as soon as possible. The barbecue was great also. Cococay is somewhere I would love to visit again.
Don't Miss: Parasailing
A must see is all of Nassau you possibly can it is beautiful. Best site to me is blue lagoon. Anyone taking a trip to Nassau should take a ferry ride to anywhere its just beautiful to be in the water. I didn't eat at any restaurant, but they've got the same restaurants that we have in the United States.
Don't Miss: Blue lagoon dolphin excursion
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Don't Miss: Parasailing