Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

A very disappointing cruise

Sail Date: July 14, 2006

I am so disappointed as to how difficult it was to be to take a simple shower in my stateroom. I a 78 year old female with difficulited with my knees. I found the rooms and the layout to be dangerous for elderly person with limitations.
Please make a serious change in providing better handicap facilites for this business is a large attraction to older people.

Pros: Ease of check -in

Cons: Service

Profit driven only. Not friendly for the exploring the town and the island as a frist time visitors. Taxi drivers only wanting to show what is prescirbed to them to show.
Don't Miss: the local beach
Found the taxis services not willing to take on request of the passanger. Just focussed on the current events.
Don't Miss: the local beach
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
This gave a chance to snorkel. As we were not directed at all in Nassau to find good swimming locations.
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)