Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

"A cruise of a life time"

Sail Date: July 10, 2006

I have cruised with the Royal Carribean (Soverign of the Seas) three times. I have only been on three cruises and everytime I make a reservation, I seem to continue to go back to this same ship. It is a wonderful and exciting cruise to take. I recommend this cruise line to all my family and friends. I prefer this cruise ship because of the on-going party by the pool, the wonderful service from the crew aboard, the delicious food, and the sites to see while in the Bahamas. One thing that really makes me feel good about this ship, is the crew, they make you feel like you are their top priority and all they want is for you to be satisified. It was really nice to be able to meet and take pictures with the captian, it made us feel like we were special and that he cared about us all. This cruise is an experience of a life time and we had a blast cruising with you all.

Pros: The all time party and dances by the pool

Cons: The short stay at coco cay

A must see in Nassau would have to be the "Senor Frogs club". We had a blast partying with all the different people from the ship and from the island. The shops were also ever so neat. We also liked the hair braiding.
Don't Miss: Senor Frogs
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Coco Cay is what made the cruise. A must see would have to be the snorkling. The fish and the corals were beautiful!! The food from the ship was wonderful that they made us. We thought it was really thoughtful and neat that we have people from our own cruise ship waiting on us and not just anyone from the island.
Don't Miss: Snorkling
Cococay (Cruiseline's Private Island)
Don't Miss: Snorkling