Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My husband and I chose the Sovereign of the Seas for our 5th wedding anniversary because it was close to home and we wanted to check out Coco Cay.This was my first cruise with RCI, and my husband's first cruise. We were impressed. The staff was wonderful. Extremely courteous and helpful. I also liked the fact that there were not many young people running around drunk, loud and obnoxious like on previous Carnival cruises I have been on.The food was okay. We only ate in the dining room at dinner-lots of meat, but only one seafood selection, if that. The Windjammer Cafe was great for breakfast and a quick bite in between activities in the PM.My only complaint was the size of our cabin. We booked a larger outside, and I was shocked at how small it was. I can't imagine staying in an outside cabin on a lower deck! And who has time to take a bath? I can't believe there was a bathtub in our cabin.All in all, it was a wonderful experience, and we will sail with them again.