Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Embarkation was a quick and fast! All 50 of my group were on in less than 30 minutes. As far as the cruise and staff on the ship, couldn't ask for a more perfect trip. It was hard enough for me to try and please 50 people, but for the staff of RCI, it seemed to be a breeze! I didn't hear anything but bragging and thanks from all of my friends and family that went. Even though the cabins were small, not one person complained because we were having so much fun! The food was fabulous and 5 star. I had explained to our people that on previous cruises you barely see the head waiter. He spent more time with us than anyone else in the dining room...tending to every table we had, cutting up everyones meat, tending to the kids table and cracking jokes and having fun with each individual we had onboard. We had so much fun in the dining room that we missed some of the shows and didn't even care. We requested to be seated together and were well accommodated. I would HIGHLY recommend this ship to anyone taking a group, family reunion, etc. on a cruise. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect cruise. My husband and I cruised on the Carnival Fantasy 4 years ago and we were docked beside the Sovereign. As the Sovreign left the Bahamas, they were having one heck of a party on the deck...on Carnival, all of the passengers were hanging over the rails saying "They sure look like they are having a good time..wish we were."From that moment, we knew that we wwanted to sail with RCI. We have sailed twice on the Sovereign and intend to go a lot more! THANKS ROYAL CARIBBEAN!!