Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

We sailed on 11/10/02. My husband and I sailed this ship back on 07/30/00. It wasn't a very pleasant experience because my formal dress was lost as well as my husband's tuxedo, so we didn't attend the formal night events on that cruise. However, this cruise made up for the past disappointment. It was so much fun!The staff was friendly and hardworking. The food was awesome. We danced every night to the wee hours in the morning. We took two first time cruiser couples with us and they had a blast. We are already planning to go again next summer!!!