Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

I don't ever remember writing a review, but this time I had to. After reading many other reviews about Sovereign, to tell you the truth I didn't really believe them. Therefore, I had to waste my money myself to find out. I lost weight on this cruise. The staff in the dining room was very hurried and there always seemed to be noise around. In the Windjammer, there just wasn't any food, only old franks. I am far from a picky person, but please save your money. Even Carnival is better than this ship and that's saying a lot!