Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

To start embarkation is a very short process. The very friendly staff makes sure your on your wany in a hurry. The food service was fantastic due to my waiter, Bulent. He was the nicest person I've met and the assistant waiter stayed on top of every thing we wanted or needed. I've read some reviews that say this is a nightmare. These must be some really high standard people, because this is the best service I've ever had, so don't listen to any bad reviews. After getting to the Bahamas, it was nice in Nassau. I wouldn't recommend the two-hour tour, just rent a motor scooter all day and you can do your own touring. CocoCay was a blast, especially the para-sailing and the waverunner tour. I highly recommend those two tours even though they're expensive, they're very fun. Overall, this is the best vaction I've ever had. One last person I must mention is my cabin steward, Ramondo. He was also very pleasant. When you weren't in your room, he would go in and clean up and leave towel arrangements. For instance, he made a monkey and a rabbit for my cabin. Also, disemarkation was very smooth and simple and the crew is very helpful with this process. Before you leave you might try a "coco loco" and a "Miami vice," both very wonderful drinks.In conclusion, if you have any other question that I have not answered you can email me at(mikejoi@bellsouth.net) for further questions.Thank you to all the staff and crew of Royal Caribbean and Sovereign of the Seas.