Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

After braving a hurricane during our first cruise, we decided to take another, and I am glad we did. This cruise was better than the first. The kids loved the play area! I could not get them out of there. Coco Cay was fun. Remember to load up on sunblock!!! Buying the kids the unlimited drinks for $12.00 was well worth it. The ship was a little crowded due to spring break (this is to be expected). We did take the Atlantis Harbor tour and had lots of fun walking around. What a great hotel. Our cabin attendant was Mihaela. Very nice person. She was ontop of all your needs. Thank You so much! I would suggest going on RCI for a great value for your cruise. I think the next one we will try is Voyager! Thanks again, Royal Caribbean.