Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was my second cruise and I chose Soverign of the Seas because I wanted to experience another cruise ship but it is a older vessel and I did not enjoy it because the shows was not top-knotch. I was on Majesty of the Seas on 8-20-2000 and the whole cruise was very professional.Even though I made the best out of it, I will never cruise on Sovereign of the Seas again. This was my second anniversary cruise. I think they should either remodel or take it away and park it because people who cruised before know top service. I love RCI and the cruise line it self is the best. I will always choose Royal Caribbean because they know how to pamper you, I just won't choose this ship again.