Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

This was our 3rd time in 10 months on Sovereign. It is an excellent ship! The crew is fantastic. If you read about somebody not having a good time, they could probably never be pleased. I saw people like that on the ship. I wanted to smack them upside the head. Whining about this and that. All I can say is that they will bend over backwards for you and if you are not satisfied, I think the problem lies within the person, not the staff. I got there early (around 12:30), that helped out tremendously. Entertainment was great! I just can't say enough good things. I'd go again tomorrow if I could!