Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

My daughters and I went on the Sovereign of the seas this past February 23 2001 and I have to say that this was the most pleasant cruise that we have been on. We left the men at home and just us girls went, and we found the whole experience wonderful! The embarkation was smooth, fast, and very friendly employees. The food was absolutley wonderful we enjoyed every meal, and if you are lucky enough to get "Havva" as your head waitress, you will find your cruise all that much enjoyable! The service was very good and we enjoyed the entertainment very much. We will definately use Royal Caribbean and the Sovereign of the seas for another cruise. I think next time I will even take my husband with me !!!! :-)