Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Took a short three day Cruise from Port Canaveral in December of 2000 Aboard the Soveriegn of the Seas to see if I would like cruising since this would be my first. To my surprise the accommodations were not too cramp but rarely used anyway. The food was excellent. There was an issue about an odor on the level in which my cabin was on. While I had questioned it I did not receive any direct answer. The crew was friendly and helpful. I have decided to plan my next cruse in july with Royal Carribean for my 25th Wedding Anniversary on the Voyager. The value for cost could not be beat. Truly an enjoyable experience. Should you be lucky enough to be seated at the dining area with Oliver as your head waiter and Anna as his assistant, you are sure to be treated like royalty and with the utmost concern for your special dining needs.