Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

When we arrived at the airport for our 4 night cruise a Royal Caribbean Rep. was at the ramp to greet us. Thetrip from Orlando to Port Canaveral was quick and uneventful.I was not prepared for the sight of the ship when we pulled into the terminal..it was HUGE and beautiful. Gettingon to the ship was quick and painless because we had our paperwork filled out before hand. We got on to the ship at 12 noon. Getting to the ship early was great because my wife and I hadpleny of time to explore the ship and sign up forshore activities. Nassau was OK. We did not do much on shore. Wewalked through the straw market and then we back to the boatto relax. The Pools were wonderful and the on ship entertainment was great.The Dinners on this ship were wonderful. The Wait staff was probablythe best that I have ever encountered. The Cabin Attendant wasfirst rate and the ship was VERY clean. COCO Cay was a delight. The BBQ left a little to be desired but it was whatI expected. We did the snorkeling trek and that was the highlight of ourtrip. Our day at sea was VERY relaxing. We just ate...and swam..and ate. Iwas in heaven. I would take this cruise again just forthe food and relaxation. Our last day we had to leave kicking and screaming. Getting off the boatwas very quick and simple. First rate service was the key to our enjoyment. Take the cruise you will not regret it. I read some of the people that gave this cruise 1 star and I did not experience anyof the problems that they did. What they described in thier letters was very uncharacteristic if Royal Caribbean. Have FUN!!!!!