Sovereign of the Seas (RETIRED) Cruise Review

Where do I start? I cruise 3-4 times a year and have been for the past 7 years. So I am no stranger to cruises. At the beginning of my trip, check-in was horrible, there were massive people everywhere, a total nightmare. There was no organization at all. Once aboard the vessel, you had the smell of rotten eggs throughout most of the trip. I had an outside cabin and the cabins were tiny and dirty. Room service left a lot to be desired. We had the late seating in the dining room and upon arriving at our table, we found that the table had been over-booked. It took 2 1/2 - 3 hours for dinner and if that wasn't bad enough enough, the food was horrible. There were little to no activities on board. Thank GOD we stopped in Nassau and Coco Cay to disembarked, at least we could find something to do there. Every-thing was overly crowded on board. The personnel at the purser's desk was very rude and obnoxious. The best part of this cruise was getting back to Port Canaveral and disembarking. This was definitely the cruise from hell. A definite don't even think about it. Try another cruise line. A tugboat would be better and more worth your time and money.